Items, marked with , require Adobe Acrobat Reader for PDF files.
Get it here,
Tennessee USBC Office Info
Tennessee State TNUSBC Board Effective 8/1/2016
The New Tennessee State USBC Association has elected three
new board Members from Memphis effective August 1, 2016
Laura Madsen - TN State Youth Director (West)
Kenneth Maxwell - TN State Director (West)
Barbara Wegner - TN State Director (At Large)
Notice To All
To expedite processing and delivery of your league
awards please submit all awards within 20 days of the date bowled. Sending multiple weeks awards slows
down processing and causes inventory replenishment/stocking problems. Thank You.
RE-PRINT instructions and link to USBC.
1. Please read all of the instructions before clicking on link below.
2. Enter the bowlers first and last name or use their ID number then click
on GO icon or hit enter.
3. After page updates, select the correct bowler by left clicking on their
name or left click on the VIEW icon.
4. After page updates, left click on the Re-print card icon located in the
upper right hand area, then left click the submit icon.
5. Link to USBC Find
Member Area for Membership Re-Prints
League Secretary Information
Secretaries - Please submit your league final averages within 10
days of the end of your league. The list should contain men and women
combined in alphabetical order please.
Attention League Secretaries
- Please submit your award applications for bowlers within 20 days. Rule
Memphis Area USBC
2756 Mt. Moriah Parkway
Memphis, TN. 38115
Fax: (901) 566-0030
Mon-Fri: 10:00am - 2:00pm
(Please call for appointment)